EMS 911 Service
The EMS (Ambulance) Department is located in the southeast corner at the Palestine Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, at 4000 S. Loop 256, Palestine, Texas.
We have six primary Mobile Intensive Care ambulance units and one Mass Casualty Ambulance Bus located at the Palestine station.
Palestine Regional EMS
- National Association of EMT's Training Site
- Attendee of the M.I.S.T. training by invitation only for catastrophic hospital events (Medical Incident Support Team)
- Attendee of the PNCCT initial training course in Maryland for EMS-Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care Transport
- AmBus participation in the Texas A&M Mass Casualty Exercise with the fire science division
- Achieved 95% compliance in Critical Care Paramedic Certification for full time clinical staff
- AmBus crew members recently completed the Drivers Training Institute 8 hour driving obstacle course sponsored by the Highway Patrol in Austin, TX.
Please call 9-1-1 for all emergencies
Ambulance Dispatch - Anderson County - (903) 729-0811
Ambulance Dispatch - Transfer Line - (903) 731-5016
Hours of Operation
Ambulance (Emergencies and Non-Emergencies) 24 Hours a day
Emergency RoomsPalestine Regional Medical Center Emergency Department is staffed 24 hours a day by emergency physicians, and highly trained nursing services personnel. We also have "Express Care" services available seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. to provide care more quickly for less emergent cases.
Whether needing medical treatment for chest pain or a severe illness, you can be assured that our Emergency Department is equipped to meet your emergency needs. We also have a helipad when Flight For Life is needed to transport patients from our hospital.