Friends of PRMC Program
Friends of PRMC is a membership program designed to meet the unique health needs of individuals over the age of 55. This group promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing its members with an opportunity to improve their physical health while enjoying the social benefits of spending time with others.
Carey Trahan, Auxiliary Programs Coordinator
- What Everyone Should Know About Elder Fraud
- Senior Health and Fitness
- What You Need to Know About Estate Planning
- Social Activity Found to Prolong Life
- Dr. McGarrah Speaks at Brunch
For just $25 a year, members receive access to the local and national benefits below, including health programs and screenings as well as travel discounts. Click here to open and print our membership form.
- Health screenings
- Exercise classes
- Monthly brunches/health education
- Free meals for spouse of hospitalized member
- Social gatherings
- Special travel opportunities
To join our Friends of PRMC program at Palestine Regional Medical Center or for more information, please call Carey Trahan at (903) 731-1383